[Wikimedia-l] Looking back at the London Conference

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Thu Feb 21 14:57:27 UTC 2013

Am 20.02.2013 14:03, schrieb Fae:
> On 20 February 2013 08:59, Christophe Henner
> <christophe.henner at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why do we need two "announce" mailing lists? Can't we all use
>> wikimedia-announce ?
>
> I don't really care much about how it works, just that it does. Manuel
> Schneider took an action at the weekend to advise on points of
> contact, and set up the system where needed. He is wonderfully
> knowledgeable about our sites and systems, and has the technical skill
> to sort this out.

I have to admit that when we discussed the wca-announce list and I have
set it up, that I didn't know about the wikimedia-announce list.

I think I have to agree that one announce list is enough. As we haven't
started using the wca-announce yet I see no problem in agreeing that we
use wikimedia-announce-l instead.

/Manuel
Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch