[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation's support of OTRS

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:58:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Tomasz Ganicz <polimerek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I personally feel more comfortable if the OTRS system is maintained by
> WMF and not by any small (or even larger) Wikimedia chapter - even my

We were talking about local versions.

Global OTRS _will_not_ be operated by wmhu (we neither want nor offer
it); the question was who can support the administration of the _WMF_
OTRS. WMF can use south-sudanese contractors to run it if it pleases,
or a chapter, or whoever, it's the same: all the responsibilities stay
at WMF.

> own and even if it is done in very poor way....

The current one you mean I hope. ;-)

--
 byte-byte,
    grin