[Wikimedia-l] WCA - Meeting Report / WCA - Bericht

Fae faewik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:48:33 UTC 2013

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for sending around an early quick personal report. I will be
sending out a very brief summary of next steps as the Chair shortly to
Wikimedia-l, the chapters list and on meta.

I need to put in a little time going through the notes on etherpad and
I am aiming to release these as minutes tomorrow, but anyone who is
curious can read these in provisional form at
<http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/WCA>. Anyone quoted in the etherpad
notes - today is a good day to make any changes you would like to see
whilst your memory is fresh. :-)

Once the minutes are posted, I would welcome help on meta adding
cross-links and fixing layout and typo problems (it's a wiki!).
Significant content or context changes should be checked with the
person quoted, or back with myself as the Chair.

Cheers,
Fae
Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) faewik at gmail.com
Chapters Association Council Chair http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA