[Wikimedia-l] Copyright URAA trolls on Wikimedia Commons

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 11:26:56 UTC 2013

Hoi Tomasz,

You have a really strong opinion. When you read this thread, you will
notice that it is not appreciated by many and seen as disruptive. Can you
appreciate it in this way?

You argument about re-users is valid when you turn around the argument as
well; as long as we do NOT have a take down notice re-users are better
served by the continuation of the presence of images.
Thanks,
     GerardM