[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] 2013-14 Round 2 FDC/annual plan grants timeline moved out by a month: proposals due April 1, 2014

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:54:21 UTC 2013

Hi srikant, while i fully understand that it was not practical for you last
year, i highly appreciate that over time and with more input (yours as
well) a better balance is found. Ie a round every 6 months which solves
similar problems you had, and wmf beeing able to present its real budget
according to the financial period they are in. I guess it takes some time
until not only software gets deployed continuous, but also funding is
available continuously.

Rupert
Am 18.12.2013 14:21 schrieb "Srikanth Ramakrishnan" <srik.ramk at wikimedia.in