[Wikimedia-l] Resolution: Media about living people

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Dec 11 23:10:58 UTC 2013

Thanks for the pointer. I'm glad to see it was a community request
triggering this - not because of this specific amendment, but because it
proofs that it matters what people write on those places :)

(just for the record: I'm not particularly against this amendment, I
actually never assumed that files would be treated differently from texts
anyway in this kind of stuff. Just plain curiosity.)

Best,
Lodewijk