[Wikimedia-l] Resolution: Media about living people

Sydney Poore sydney.poore at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 20:23:22 UTC 2013

Thank you, Maria for passing this on, and to the Board of Trustees for
adding wording to the resolution that more clearly conveys that WMF
projects are creating content and acting as a repository for a broad range
of media that have the potential to cause harm to living people.

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight