[Wikimedia-l] Kumusha Takes Wiki project hires 2 Wikipedians for Uganda and Côte d'Ivoire

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Mon Dec 9 22:21:29 UTC 2013

Hello Florence,

I just wanted to say that this look great. I think we can find great
synergy effects here, since WMSE also is doing some work in Uganda in 2014.
Firstly, we are, through the help of WWF, sending two volunteers on a
train-the-trainers program in mid January to mid February. Secondly, we are
sponsoring some of the infra structure in this Wikipedia center:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Mbazzi_Village_writes_Wikipedia (and
the IEG looks really promising too). When do you think you will have the
WiC on the ground?

*Med vänliga hälsningar,Jan Ainali*

Verksamhetschef, Wikimedia Sverige <http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>
0729 - 67 29 48