[Wikimedia-l] is the German/EU Policy Issues Survey a push-poll from empowerment to enabling?

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 09:27:28 UTC 2013

Why are you asking this here and not on the talk page?

James Salsman, 01/12/2013 08:33:
> [...]
> I strongly recommend countering this very likely source of survey
> outcome bias

Petitio principii.

> by asking the community about specific ways to empower
> more editors, such as linking to fixmyjob.com from a banner and
> supporting the ratification of the Convention on the Rights of the
> Child and its protocols without reservation.

This was already covered by the survey, where it asked about human
rights. So in short you disagree with the majority of respondents, who
ranked human rights high but not in top 5, but you say it's the survey's
fault?
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Policy_Issues_Survey_2013_-_final.pdf&page=2>

Nemo