[Wikimedia-l] Dillon gallery?

Renata St renatawiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 18:12:17 UTC 2013

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the reply, I never doubted it's WM event -- it just majorly
surprised me and I still have a bunch of questions:

1) is this the first fundraising event? I have never heard of them before...
2) what's going to happen at that event and why should I go? Invitation had
not a peep about that...
3) why there is nothing about it anywhere?
4) when did this policy change come about? I know Sue was quite adamantly
against it...

Thanks!
Renata