[Wikimedia-l] Dillon gallery?

Matthew Walker mwalker at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 30 00:37:37 UTC 2013

To quickly respond such that people are not terribly confused -- our major
gifts team is hosting a fundraising event at the Dillon Gallery in NY
sometime in the future. I don't have any further details myself (not my
area of what we do); but I'll direct the attention of that team to this
thread/question.

~Matt Walker
Wikimedia Foundation
Fundraising Technology Team