[Wikimedia-l] An idea that may improve Wikipedia's fundraising

Peter Coombe pcoombe at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 20 18:13:20 UTC 2013

Yes MZ, agreed that this is would be good to have documented on meta. In
fact this has been raised in our internal discussion already.

At the moment one of my side projects is a major overhaul of the
fundraising pages on meta, and I plan to incorporate aims and principles
into this prominently. I'm hoping to post a draft in the next few weeks,
and will post to this list when I do.