[Wikimedia-l] Visual Editor "temporary" opt-out

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Tue Aug 6 08:46:11 UTC 2013

I very rarely want to follow up a post to say "yes, this", but I think Max
has hit the nail on the head here.

One other issue around 'heavy-handed' is that this is in part perception. I
didn't feel the deployment heavy-handed, but then it did not cause me more
than minor technical annoyance, I had tried to keep abreast of the
discussions and schedules leading up to the day, and I didn't object to it.
I know this is not a universally held feeling, of course!

A.