[Wikimedia-l] הודעה על מינוי מתאמת פעילות

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Sat Aug 3 21:20:02 UTC 2013

Oops! Sent it from my phone to the Wikimedia-L instead to our chapter
mailing list. Sorry about that :)
But as Nicole already mention, we hired a new ED, Michal Lester Levy, she
not yet subscribed this mailing list as I didn't planned to announce it
publicly yet and what to give her some time to enter the job before jumping
to our international mailing lists, but oops, it happened.

Anyway, I will give summary of the email that I intended to sent to our
chapter member: Michal will starts to work with us on Sep 1st. Prior to
joining Wikimedia, Michal served as regional director and head of two
national programs at JDC’s  Centers for Young Adults (CYA). In this
capacity, she was responsible for all the activities of all 10 CYAs in the
central region of Israel. Previously, within the scope of her activities at
the JDC, Michal established and managed The Penni and Stephen Weinberg
Center for Lay Leadership. The center is the first-of-its-kind in Israel
being dedicated to lay leadership growth and change. She serves as a board
member at Jindas, the nonprofit organization for urban renewal in the city
of Lod. Earlier, she served as co-chair of ”Women to their Bodies”, a
women's NGO working to promote comprehensive social change in regard of the
health attitudes of Israeli women, both Jewish and Arab.

Good luck to Michal and good luck to Wikimedia Israel :)