[Wikimedia-l] Why the WP will never be a real encyclopaedia

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 21:43:56 UTC 2013

George

Thank you for your interest.

It is a systematic bias in not wanting some POVs. Which is why we got to
the point that we have a whole encyclopaedia governing the issue of POV.

I think a better answer to your question would be provided by doing an
analysis of articles with a high rate of reversals, undoings, 3Rs etc and
what the POV are that lead to that behavour.

Rui