[Wikimedia-l] [Fundraising 2013] Wikimedia France stepping back from payment processing

Charles Andres charles.andres.wmch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:19:36 UTC 2013

AFAIK , WMDE and WMCH are the last  ones. I do not remember an announce about WMUK for the next fundraising.

but I don't understand what's the link with the FDC. In general I would encourage to avoid to speak about paiement processing out of its specific context, that's mean fundraising process only.

Cheers

Charles