[Wikimedia-l] Comments on compliance and the FDC Round 2 decisions

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Tue Apr 30 10:46:56 UTC 2013

I wonder if it will be accepted to apply to GAC for temporary position
> for the person responsible for preparation of FDC application :-)

That's probably not as silly an idea as it sounds - having a local person
on the ground with relevant expertise who can assist the chapter not just
in preparing their application, but also help them set realistic goals on
what could be achieved would no doubt increase the quality of FDC
applications and also focus chapters on delivering useful programme work,
without causing any bitterness about the Foundation at the same time.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin