[Wikimedia-l] Single User Login finalisation: some accounts will be renamed

Fae faewik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 03:59:14 UTC 2013

Thanks James, personally I'm comforted by your prompt reply.

My intuition is that this would be unlikely to affect any accounts
with more than 5,000 edits, possibly fewer. I have no doubt that you
intend to take special care to help users with significant
contributions, such as those with a well established contribution
history at this level.

Cheers,
Fae
--