[Wikimedia-l] Resignation announcement, and a parting remark to everyone

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Mon Apr 29 11:32:54 UTC 2013

I'd like to come back to this - if the entity was told they were eligible
(which certainly looks to be the case from the public documents), when was
it discovered they were not?  Obviously, putting together an FDC
application is a tremendous amount of work for a chapter, and if the effort
was futile from the start, then the time that Deryck and WMHK put into this
could have been better spent on useful programme work instead.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin