[Wikimedia-l] Accommodation best practices

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sun Apr 28 09:58:33 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Last year after the Berlin Hackathon I sent an email to internal-l about
the accommodation. The text I sent was quite sharp to get a response. A
lot of people replied to the email and it contained a lot of useful
opinions. The discussion was quite heated at some point and I would like
to have something positive from it. I still have it on my todo list to
start and/ or improve the Accommodation best practices. Does such a page
already exist on meta or should I start a new one?

Maarten