[Wikimedia-l] Announcement: Jan Eissfeldt joins Wikimedia Foundation as Community Advocate

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 09:35:20 UTC 2013

Jan Eissfeldt, 28/04/2013 11:23:
> The annual plan 2012-13, published a couple of months after the
> announcement mid 2012, provided more explicitation [...]

I remember that passage very well, I know that these positions have been
announced a long time ago; I specifically asked documentation of «The
community advocacy team [...] is an attempt to shore up the Foundation's
knowledge of non-English speaking projects».
At this point we can conclude that the documentation doesn't yet exist.

I suggest to work on the page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal_and_Community_Advocacy>
A start could be to answer the questions «What does it mean? How can you
help? What do we do?» you asked yourself over a year ago at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal_and_Community_Advocacy/Community_Advocacy>
(I assume you found an answer, but it's not communicated).

Nemo