[Wikimedia-l] Why not everyone have the right to vote in the Board & FDC elections?

Dariusz Jemielniak darekj at alk.edu.pl
Sun Apr 28 06:03:51 UTC 2013

agreed - I actually don't see a reason why the elections should not be
limited to Wikimedia editors with some edit count. I would assume that if
there are people in other categories currently eligible to vote, who would
lose this privilege if they were required to do some minimal amount of
editing, it is not too much of a burden to ask them to start editing, if
they indeed want to participate in the community also through elections.

best,

dj / pundit