[Wikimedia-l] Why not everyone have the right to vote in the Board & FDC elections?

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 05:15:23 UTC 2013

also agree to simplify the rules. what i'd really love would be to
better standardize and with it simplify "volunteer community", for all
elections and votes. and at least my wish would be that people who
donate their time by sending code patches to software considered
essential to run the site are included.

rupert.