[Wikimedia-l] Info: Wikimedia Conference feedback - Grazie mille!

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:26:51 UTC 2013

Since we don't thank each other enough in this movement.

I'd like to add my thanks, to Wikimedia Italia for the great job they did
organising their first Wikimedia conference, to everyone who spoke or
presented, to the facilitators (whose facilitation extended to trying to
find a bar with space to seat  20 Wikimedians in the pouring rain last
night*), and to everyone who took part. It was lovely to meet so many of
you.

Thanks also to the Foundation board for holding a boring meeting with no
surprises.

Chris
Wikimedia UK

* success was limited - we ended up in something called an "English pub"
but there was no dartboard and the beer was far too cold ;)