[Wikimedia-l] Info: Wikimedia Conference feedback - Grazie mille!

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom at wikimedia.org
Sun Apr 21 10:28:50 UTC 2013

Tante tante grazie, Wikimedia Italia!

After 4 Wikimanias, this was my first Wikimedia Conference. A pity my
Brazilian friends still didn't realise the importance of this event.

So greate to see so many wonderful people to make things better and
congratulations for your work!

Arrivederci!

Tom

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Fae <faewik+glam at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to give a personal thankyou to WMIT for successfully
> taking on the scary challenge of hosting the Wikimedia Conference.
>
> We can all see the team has put in a huge amount of effort and
> creativity into the conference. I loved visiting Milan for the first
> time, and being hosted in such a lovely venue and hotel (I can
> recommend eating out in Milan, all the food I have had here has been
> excellent). I look forward to being invited again :-D
>
> I'm in the feedback session right now, and I think there are excellent
> learning points to make to make life easier for our next host.
>
> Grazie mille!
> Fae
> --
> Fae faewik at gmail.com http://j.mp/faewm
> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing."