[Wikimedia-l] Question: How much does administration in Chapters cost the Wikimedia movement?

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:25:58 UTC 2013

Quick email, for WMFr internal budget. FTE are split between each
projects. So when calculating our administrative costs we only count
the money equivalent of the time spent on administrative stuff.

Including all salaries is not a correct way to calculate
administrative cost as, for programs, most of the spendings are human
time (ie salaries).

Best,
--
Christophe