[Wikimedia-l] "Tweet this page" from some or all sites???

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:52:45 UTC 2013

Or, you could click a button.

Why is making something easy a problem?

And more to the point; a very large number of people would become confused
with the processes you're describing. You are somewhere in the top 0.1% of
technically literate persons!! So judging what is possible or not based on
your own skills/abilities introduces a critical bias.

A lack of neutrality, if you will :)

Tom