[Wikimedia-l] "Tweet this page" from some or all sites???

Mathieu Stumpf psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Thu Apr 18 10:17:42 UTC 2013

Le 2013-04-18 05:05, Sarah Stierch a écrit :
> But, I'm also a regular Twitter user and I see boosts in viewership
> for
> anything I post on my Twitter and Facebook. So sick of anti-social
> media
> Wikipedia. People love to deny we are a social network, when most of
> us
> involved in the community know that isn't true. A lot of my friends
> and so
> forth come from the Wikipedia world. If that isn't social media, then
> don't know what is.

Before you go any further, you should come with a more precise
definition of what you call a "social media". You may say Internet is a
social media, so anything within it share this property.

> Teahouse

Excuse me but I had never heard about "Teahouse" before. I suppose you
are talking about[1].

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Teahouse

--
Association Culture-Libre