[Wikimedia-l] French intelligency agency forces removal of a Wikipedia article

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon Apr 8 21:17:09 UTC 2013

Weapons design is obvious; however much intelligence is about rather
ordinary military capability and deployment. We seem to be doing poorly,
from the intelligence standpoint responsibly, regarding laser weapons,
the "next big thing" I don't think much has been published in public
reliable sources, although it showed up today in the NYT.

Fred.