[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Tech/Product] Engineering/Product org structure

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:24:57 UTC 2013

Sue Gardner, 02/04/2013 18:46:
> Hi Nemo,
>
> No, nothing is on hold. The Board and I were really explicit about this
> when we talked together about the transition: we're going to continue with
> everything as-is -- nothing will go on hold purely due to the transition.
>
> That doesn't mean I won't change plans or make adjustments on a
> case-by-case basis because I think the circumstances warrant it: I might.
> But the default assumption should be that everything continues as planned,
> unless I make a specific decision otherwise.

Ok, thank you. Glad to see that we may still hear news in one direction
or another in the near term.

Nemo

P.s.: I asked about this one because there wasn't a concrete roadmap for
"everything [to] continue[s] as planned", so it would not be strange to
continue not hearing anything (public/definite) about it. :)