[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Tech/Product] Engineering/Product org structure

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 2 16:46:43 UTC 2013

Hi Nemo,

No, nothing is on hold. The Board and I were really explicit about this
when we talked together about the transition: we're going to continue with
everything as-is -- nothing will go on hold purely due to the transition.

That doesn't mean I won't change plans or make adjustments on a
case-by-case basis because I think the circumstances warrant it: I might.
But the default assumption should be that everything continues as planned,
unless I make a specific decision otherwise.

Thanks,
Sue

Sue Gardner
Executive Director
Wikimedia Foundation

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

https://donate.wikimedia.org/