[Wikimedia-l] Upcoming Survey, Feedback requested, and Office Hour

Jan-bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 14 16:08:16 UTC 2012

Hey

So someone sent me the internal-l mail and I do think that the "zero real-world" thing is taken out of context here. But a few points

1) Lets not have these discussions on internal-l, there is no reason to not have those in public
2) See 1)
3) I am sure that the data set allows us to see chapter's individual responses, depending on whether or not we know the country (I would figure we do?)
4) Doesn't every survey contain questions that don't apply to the whole responding audience?

Jan-Bart