[Wikimedia-l] Thanking Matt Halprin

Kat Walsh kat at wikimedia.org
Sat Oct 27 06:22:02 UTC 2012

At this point, as his term will finish in December and this is his
last meeting as a member of the board, I would like to thank Matt
Halprin for all of his work with the Wikimedia Board of Trustees. Over
the past three years, Matt has contributed greatly to our
organization, bringing with him a level of professionalism and
experience which helped us tremendously while he chaired the Board
Governance Committee.

Though this is goodbye from his formal position within the Foundation,
his commitment to our mission and values has made him a great
colleague, and I hope we will continue to see him within the Wikimedia
movement. Thank you, Matt.

-Kat

--
Your donations keep Wikipedia free: https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate