[Wikimedia-l] Meeting on Monday with Group Contacts for WM IRC channels

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:44:37 UTC 2012

> the biggest problem with editor retention at the moment is the
> second edit.

True. The ratio of new users over the past month with one or two edits
to those with three or more would make a great new metric. I hope it
shows up on the report card.

Thanks to Jonathan Morgan for investigating adding new users with
fewer than ten edits who've used the "<ref" tag to the Teahouse
invitation list.  I am sure that will be well worth the effort.