[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedia Foundation and Saudi Telecom (STC) partner to provide access to Wikipedia free of mobile data charges in the Middle East

Ciphers Wikip cipherswiki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 05:29:57 UTC 2012

> That's a difficult question, and a worthwhile debate.
Indeed it is.

> I would first ask people of South Arabia fighting against censorship
> what would help them most. That may provide a clue in which direction
> we should work.

I have never been to Saudi Arabia, and I don`t think I am the best person
to speak on their behalf, but I think any extra freely shared piece on
information will help their peaceful fight.
It might not be 100% today, but it will surely help them bring that number
up by tomorrow.

Best regards,
-- Ciphers