[Wikimedia-l] next Wikidata office hours

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at wikimedia.de
Mon Oct 15 16:08:21 UTC 2012

Heya folks :)

Denny and I will be doing another round of Wikidata office hours. You
can come and ask your questions about Wikidata - technical and
non-technical. The next ones will be:

* 5. November at 17:30 UTC
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&min=30&sec=0&day=05&month=12&year=2012)
in German
* 6. November at 17:30 UTC
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=17&min=30&sec=0&day=06&month=11&year=2012)
in English

Both of them will happen on IRC in #wikimedia-office on freenode. Logs
will be published afterwards for everyone who can't attend.
I hope to see many of you there.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: Don't forget the Wikidata Main Page design that needs your hand:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikidata-l/2012-October/001104.html
;-)

Community Communications for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.