[Wikimedia-l] Proposed Wikimedia Medicine Thematic Organisation

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 20:31:18 UTC 2012

Bence Damokos, 14/10/2012 22:05:
> See also the specific discussions on this question at:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Medicine#Other
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Medicine#Liability
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Iridescent#arbitrary_break_2 (and
> above)

Thank you. This point should surely be more developed, especially as
they write things like «develops guidelines on best practices for [...]
how the Wikipedia community ought to respond when it gets requests for
medical advice».
However, I'm not that interested in this particular case and its edge
discussions, I'd like the rule to be clarified in general, as it was
with chapters since the beginning (or at least since the third chapter,
WMIT, in 2005; I don't remember WMDE and WMFR original bylaws that well).

Nemo