[Wikimedia-l] WMF core and non core expenses

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 02:07:18 UTC 2012

Does the merchandise store, which will cost USD 311000, have an ROI
published somewhere?

I think some 'Research' is needed in WMF core, however any funds under
'Research' should be granted to, and administrated by, an academic
institution. Preferably via a competitive program.

John Vandenberg.
sent from Galaxy Note