[Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Deutschland

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Wed Nov 28 17:24:02 UTC 2012

Dear all,

On Saturday, 24 November 2012, Wikimedia Germany held its eleventh
general assembly in Berlin. Our main topics were the presentation and
discussion of the annual plan[1] as well as the election of the board.
The assembly agreed upon the annual plan and elected the following
members to its board[2]:

Ralf Liebau (President)
Anja Ebersbach (Vice President)
Delphine Ménard (Vice President)
Steffen Prößdorf (Treasurer)
Nikolas Becker
Jens Best
Manuela Kanneberg
Martin Rulsch
Sebastian Wallroth

We also elected Daniel Baur and Olaf Kosinsky as auditors, as well as
Thomas Goldammer and Holger Motzkau as deputy auditors. All terms are
for one year.

Some time ago, Sebastian Moleski, Wikimedia Deutschland’s long-time
chair and president, has announced not running for the board again.
With his personal dedication and professional knowledge, Sebastian has
driven the chapter’s strategic development forward. All of Wikimedia
Germany – the board, the association and the staff – thank Sebastian
very much for his tremendous work and support.

Like in the previous years, the board of Wikimedia Germany is looking
forward to working with the Wikimedia Foundation and the Wikimedia
Chapters on a trustful and partnership basis. Also, we are happy to
support our chapter friends wherever needed. Feel free to get in touch
any time, either via mail to single board members[2] or to the whole
board via praesidium at wikimedia.de.

Best regards from Berlin,

Nicole Ebber
International affairs

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Deutschland/2013_annual_plan_draft/en
[2] http://www.wikimedia.de/wiki/Pr%C3%A4sidium

--
Nicole Ebber
Projektmanagerin

Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das