[Wikimedia-l] Fundraiser causing confusion

Charles Andrès charles.andres at wikimedia.ch
Wed Nov 28 14:41:48 UTC 2012

In fact we haven't seen the link before but we had the same in Switzerland, it seems that in a way people complain about the traditional banners that are to intrusive, but in the other hand they are more suspicious and have doubt about banners that are not the same than previous year!

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch