[Wikimedia-l] Fundraiser launch update

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Nov 27 15:06:13 UTC 2012

Thanks for the announcement. I'm curious how it will work out.

Would it be possible to give a ballpark figure on what percentage of what
amount you're expecting/aiming to collect in these five countries in this
month, and how much in the rest of the world? I mean, do you expect to
raise 10%, 40%, 70% or 90% of the whole movement budget? (I know I could
probably look up last years numbers and guess some myself, but you probably
already did this :) ).

Best,
Lodewijk