[Wikimedia-l] Fundraiser launch update

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:53:13 UTC 2012

What would be nice to have would be a not-overly-detailed summary of how
payment processing/fundraising was done 5 years ago, and how it is being
done this year (and in the future) with new payment processing, FDC, etc.
Because frankly, I don't have a clue anymore.

Dan Rosenthal

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Philippe Beaudette <philippe at wikimedia.org