[Wikimedia-l] FDC recommendations on funds allocation, Round 1, 2012-13

Osmar Valdebenito osmar at wikimediachile.cl
Fri Nov 16 13:41:32 UTC 2012

They did their job to evaluate more than 10 extensive applications, make
their recommendations and provide a long report. They have even answered
the questions and probably will be able to do if you have more questions.
That was they work as volunteer and they did it.
Probably everybody would like something different (as more details about
every chapters) but they are not our employees and they have their right to
say "We think that is enough".

And once again, I want to remember that not everybody here speaks or write
English as a native. Sometimes is really easy to demand people to write
long reports, speak and engage in discussions when you have the privilege
to be a speaker of the "global language", but it is not easy for all of us.
This is something that must be considered if we are talking about "global
movement", "inclusion of developing countries" and so on.

Osmar Valdebenito G.