[Wikimedia-l] A place for project wide discussions

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:48:03 UTC 2012

Stefan Fussan, 16/11/2012 13:27:
> I know, there is the meta wiki. But I am not sure. Maybe its too meta. And
> the discoussion page or a Wikivoyager's Lounge may be too small.

Too small?

> Ok... the
> set of meta articles can be placed in anywhere the Incubator.

Meta articles? If it's what I think you mean, incubator is absolutely
not the place.

> But the
> remaining stuff? Maybe a separate Namespace for the WMF projects at Meta,
> maybe a wiki like our general:
>
> Any ideas?
>
> I am going to ask the communities on their traveller's pub site as well.

As I already wrote to Wikivoyage-l, I've already imported all the
relevant pages from general to meta-wiki: general was an extremely small
wiki, so it fits perfectly well in our usual standard of a few subpages
with their talk pages, a namespace doesn't seem needed.

Nemo