[Wikimedia-l] Board resolutions on bylaw amendments and appointment of Foundation staff officers

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 09:35:11 UTC 2012

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Bishakha Datta <bishakhadatta at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree that this needs improvement, but I think we must also allow for the
> possibility that not pro-actively providing a document does not necessarily
> translate into an intention to hide something.
>
> I find this underlying layer of impressions very interesting - to me, it
> speaks of much work needed to increase levels of trust between different
> movement players.

Not really. Just restoring them to previous longstanding trust levels would
be more than sufficient. But that it will entail much work, is certainly true.
And a very positive note that there is a recognition of diminished trust. The
fact that you were able to state it thus, does seem to indicate that the events
that occasioned that loss of trust have receded into hazy recollections. That
can't hurt in trying to re-establish a good relationship between
different actors.
There are no open sores left, and thus genuine healing may commence.