[Wikimedia-l] Fire Drill Re: Wikimedia sites not easy to archive (Was Re: Knol is closing tomorrow )

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Thu May 17 11:49:23 UTC 2012

Please have someone at WMF coordinate this so that there aren't
multiple requests made.  In my opinion, it should preferably be made
by a WMF employee.

Fill out the form at
https://aws-portal.amazon.com/gp/aws/html-forms-controller/aws-dataset-inquiry

Tell them you want to create a public data set which is a snapshot of
the English Wikipedia.  We can coordinate any questions, and any
implementation details, on a separate list.