[Wikimedia-l] Announcement: New Legal Counsel

Thehelpfulone thehelpfulonewiki at gmail.com
Tue May 15 21:16:51 UTC 2012

On 15 May 2012 21:33, Philippe Beaudette <philippe at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I'm speaking out of school here, but I think Gayle is working on something
> like this?

Yes that's correct, I'm speaking from working with Gayle to improve the
staff page. Heather Walls (she *is *on the page) is working on improving
the staff page overall, with a design that will probably include what you
are looking for Mike - a *very *early draft can be see at
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Hwalls/sandbox. Of course if
there's anything else you feel the staff page should have, please do convey
it to her directly (CCed in) as she is currently looking for ways to
enhance it as part of the revamp.

--
Thehelpfulone
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Thehelpfulone