[Wikimedia-l] No internet censorship in Hong Kong

Katie Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Fri May 11 21:53:11 UTC 2012

On 11/05/2012 21:16, Kim Bruning wrote:

> Right. My concern about Israel was that almost no one from the surrounding area would be
> able to visit.  (This turned out to be accurate, but it was too late to fix).
>
> Will many people from surrounding countries be able to visit .hk without problems? If so,
> that should be ok then.
>
> That and I'm looking forward to visiting a place with sane border customs practices for a
> change ;-)

While pretty much every countries from Europe, N&S America & Australasia
are visa free according to the bid page, a lot of Asian and Middle
Eastern countries would require visa. Even those places from where visa
would be required, they should be okay I believe. Ironically, the only
exception to that is if the person is from mainland China (PRC).

KTC

     - Heinrich Heine