[Wikimedia-l] IRC office hours "The future of e-mail usage in Wikimedia projects" 2012-07-18 16:30 UTC

DeltaQuad deltaquadwiki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 22:17:17 UTC 2012

Just a crazy idea, but if the Foundation really wanted people to be
there for an office hour, they could hold two. I know this might be seen
as too much time, not enough actually working, but again I'm only
suggesting it for big ones.

But I also agree that the times are during the work week make it hard
for me to attend.

DeltaQuad
English Wikipedia Administrator