[Wikimedia-l] IRC office hours with the editor engagement experiments team

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 28 22:47:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The second IRC office hours with the Foundation's editor engagement
experiments team will be on Saturday July 7th at 18:00 UTC. We've just
completed our first feature experiment on English Wikipedia, and others are
set for deployment in the next couple weeks, so there's lots to discuss!

As usual, docs about office hours are on Meta.[1] There is also material
documenting our experimental work there,[2] and on English Wikipedia at
WP:E3.

Talk to you then,

--
Steven Walling